RNTC is an internationally renowned media training institute, a learning hub for media professionals worldwide. This course takes a look at the ingredients of successful campaigns, so that you learn to apply proven methods to new situations. As a result, you will know how to create the right campaign for your target audiences, triggering lasting behavioural and social change. Our groundbreaking model for persuasive storytelling enables media professionals to produce content with life-changing impact.
RNTC has a pool of experienced and inspiring trainers who have all earned their spurs in campaigns for renowned brands such as UNICEF, UNHCR, Reach4Change, and FairTrade International. Using their expertise, they will nurture your skills and knowledge to create effective media campaigns.
This is a 3-week course.
This course takes place at the RNTC training centre and studios in Hilversum, which is 21 minutes by train from Amsterdam Central Station.
Criteria for an MSP scholarship
Apart from the RNTC course admission requirements, you need to meet the following requirements to be eligible for an MSP scholarship:
- You are a national of and live and work in one of the following 9 Middle East and North Africa (MENA) countries: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria*, Tunisia;
- The MSP is ONLY open to applicants of Syrian nationality who are residing and working outside of Syria in one of the selected MENA countries.
- You must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example: multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World
Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGOs (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- You have an Employer’s Statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
- You have an official and valid passport;
- You do not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time;
- You have a Government Statement (only if applicable, please check this overview) that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established;
- You are not over 45 years of age at the time of the scholarship application deadline.
Other scholarship opportunities
- StuNed Scholarships are available for Indonesian professionals with at least two years' work experience:Nuffic Neso Indonesia (in Indonesian).
- The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Grantfinder
- The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Study in Holland
- UN Development Programme
- UN Environment Programme
- Scholarship Portal
- Learn by doing to learn the tricks of the trade and develop convincing media strategies with better reach, whichever platform or medium you choose.
- Once you have mastered the theory, you will able to combine techniques in creativity, learning, persuasion, and audience mapping to get your message across.
- The media campaigns course teaches you the power of persuasion to attract and hold onto new audiences using proven media strategies.