PhD Scholarship - Technology, Communications & Policy Lab, Digital Ethnography Research Centre
The Technology Communication and Policy lab at the Digital Ethnography Research Centre (DERC) within RMIT University is calling for expressions of interest from prospective postgraduate research students.
About the PhD Scholarship
This scholarship opportunity is open to both local and international applicants. The successful applicant will work on a topic closely aligned with one or more of our four priority areas:
- Digital inclusion
- Spatial and locational dynamics of communication
- Media and communication industry transformations
- Automation, trust, and social aspects of artificial intelligence
How to apply
Email Research Coordinator Hannah Withers on firstname.lastname@example.org. Within your application, please address the cover letter TCP Lab Director, Professor Julian Thomas.
Include with your email:
1. Current CV including educational qualifications
2. Brief statement outlining your proposed topic and which priority area it is aligned to
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.