R&D Systems Scholarship Application Spring 2016
R&D Systems is proud to support education in science with a scholarship program established to students who are pursuing a degree in a science related field.
The R&D Systems Scholarship Program will be awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
Spring 2016 Scholarship Program:
We are now accepting applications for the Spring 2016 Scholarship!
How to Apply
- Download and complete the scholarship application form Download
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of why you love science
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
Selection and notification process
- Deadline for this application is December 11, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Finalist will be notified by December 23, 2015.
- Please submit your application and written statement to email@example.com December 11, 2015 to be considered for the Spring 2015 R&D Systems Scholarship.
Terms and Conditions:
- Scholarships will be awarded to support the recipient’s listed university in the application for the awarded semester.
- All applications must be submitted to R&D Systems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org between July 21, 2015 and December 11, 2015.
- Any student currently enrolled/accepted at an institution is eligible to apply (PhD, baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma).
- Applicants must complete the application form in full.
- Scholarship recipients will be determined via a selection committee.
- The recipient will be contacted by email before December 23, 2015 and also announced online.
- Scholarships will be paid to the recipient’s listed university. A student ID number will be required.
- Bio-Techne scholarship awards are not affiliated with university scholarship awards in any way.
- Employees of Bio-Techne and family members are not eligible for this scholarship.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: