CPU President Scholarship is initiated in 2016 to support more excellent students from all over the world to study and do scientific researches at China Pharmaceutical University, educating pharmacy talents for the world and advancing international pharmacy education.
Categories of applicants and Coverage and Duration
Bachelors in Chinese-taught programs: 19000 RMB/Year 4 Years
Bachelors in English-taught program: 20000 RMB/Year 4 Years
Master's candidates: 25000 RMB/Year 3 Years
PhD candidates: 30000 RMB/Year 3 Years
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
2. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be high school graduates and under the age of 25.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Language requirements
- HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs;
- IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs
4. Applicants should have competitive academic records and strong scientific research abilities.
Choices of Specialties
Please choose the most suitable program for you.
Master and doctoral applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the prospective supervisors prior to application and are expected to enclose in their application package the relevant recommendation letters written by those supervisors.
Admission and Notification
1.The Admission Committee of China Pharmaceutical University will review all the application materials and decides the nominated candidates the on the basis of the applicants’ competitiveness, academic record and otherwise.
2.A pre-acceptance letter will be send to nominated candidates and admission letter and visa application form will be issued after the applicants make the deposit payment as per the pre-acceptance letter.
3. Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient fail to make the deposit within the required time or register before the registration deadline.
Annual Review of the Scholarship
1. The international office will carry out a comprehensive annual review of the scholarship students’ academic performance, attitude towards study, attendance records, behavior, rewards and punishments etc. in accordance with the Measures of Annual Review of CPU President Scholarship Status.
2. Scholarship students must pass the review to qualify themselves for next year’s scholarship funding. Those who fail the review may have their scholarship suspended or terminated next year.
3. Those whose scholarship have been suspended may continue their study at the university at their own expense, and if they wish to resume eligibility of receiving the scholarship, they may attend the review next year and, upon passing the review, apply for the continuity of the Scholarship.
4. Those whose scholarships have been officially terminated are not eligible to apply for recovery of the Scholarship.
1. The duration of the scholarship may not be extended if the awardees fail to finish the studies within the required time.
2. The scholarship will not be reserved for students who suspend their studies due to illness or other reasons.
3. The International Office is responsible for the interpretation of the scholarship granting procedures and regulations.
Section of International Students
Office of International Exchange and Cooperation
China Pharmaceutical University
# 639 Longmian Avenue, Jiangning District Nanjing 211198 China
Contact: Mr. QIU, Mr. ZHANG
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more official information click "Further official information" below.