The Data Research intern (full-time) position is part of Polixis’s strategically important growing team in charge of collecting and analysing regulatory, sanction and other risk relevant data. The internship can be conducted for 6 months. It may lead to a full-time job offer depending on the person’s skills and job performance. Please note that this internship cannot be combined with other internships or positions.
As Intern you will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Research and understand the regulatory, legal and political landscape of MENA region;
- Participate in Artificial Intelligence driven product support from Data to Languages related problems;
- Carry out research, obtain and update new data sets, as well as generate ideas and solutions for data collection and management within the software;
- Think of efficient ways for data refining, filtering and integration for machine-readable formats. You will work in close collaboration with our team of software engineers and serve as a bridge between data researchers and coders.
We are looking for a person with intellectual curiosity and a passion for data driven solutions.
Ideal candidate is expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Political Sciences, Legal, International Relations, Economics, Journalism or similar.
- Fluency in English along with at least one of the following languages: Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Chinese, Spanish, Hebrew or Greek.
Salary: 100,000 AMD (gross)
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with a subject line “Data Research Intern”. Please kindly note that due to the number of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.