Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Polixis is a leading Swiss company specialised in RegTech Solutions for banking sector.
Our human expertise is combined with Machine Intelligence and this is what makes us special in our field and positions us for an aggressive International growth. We have offices in Geneva, Zurich, London and Yerevan.
Position and Location
We are looking for an experienced Writer/Research to join our Armenian team (downtown Yerevan).
We are looking for an experienced Research/Editor to join our Armenian team (downtown Yerevan).
The person’s primarily goal will be to coordinate the work of our researchers accross many countries, and the work of our weekly newsletter that will include both research, writing and editing tasks.
- Native or close to native English is a key element for the position. Please do not apply if you don’t meet this criterion;
- Excellent writing skills and existence of peer-reviewed research/publications in English covering the country, political, economic or financial risk related topics.
- Solid knowledge of Russian (at least reading and research skills) is another important requirement.
- Previous experience in journalism and/or experience within legal, regulatory or finance environment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Indesign publishing software is another major asset.
MA and/or PhD in Journalist, Political Science, Law, International Relations, or Economics.
What we offer
An exciting job with prospects of growth together with a dynamically developing company! We have doubled our staff within the last 24 months and you are expected to be the vital part of this success.
Competitive salary, depending on the applicant’s previous work experience.
Interested applicants are welcome to send their applications to jobs (at) polixis.com with a subject line “Research/Editor - Yerevan”. Please note that CVs must be accompanied by one or two samples of applicants’ research pieces in English (Notes, Policy Briefs, Articles etc).