In 2015, our PhD program in Integrative and Clinical Neurosciences will grant three PhD scholarships to excellent Master graduates from top-ranked non-French universities.
The selection process will include the following steps :
- Twenty research projects of excellence from AMU laboratories have been selected by the board of the PhD program.
- Applicants will have to select and rank two out of these research projects and will motivate the reasons of their choice.
- The selection committee will shortlist 10 students that will be individually interviewed early July.
- The final decision will be known in July and the three successful candidates will start their PhD studies in October.
- How and when do students learn of the decision ? Selection of PhD candidates will be made soon after the final individual interview, early July. Because some applicants may decline a scholarship, it is possible that some applicants receive their notification of selection a week after the final decision.
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award ? Scholarship recipients must sign a Postgraduate Scholarships Contract agreeing to abide by the attached regulations. Recipients will be required to devote themselves full-time to their program of research during the tenure of the scholarship.
- Selection committee : three members of the PhD program board, three members of the AMU neuroscience community and one representative of AMU Doctoral School. None of them will propose a research project.
- Scholarship value : Net monthly salary : 1,363 €
- Expenses : applicants will pay the annual tuition fee (around 500 €) and, when needed, the visa fee.
- Tenure of award : 3 years.