Oxford Brookes University Santander Scholarships
Please note that this scholarship is subject to change because the new funding agreement is being formalised and therefore the awards could be withdrawn or the amounts changed..
The International bank Santander is awarding postgraduate scholarships to new Master's students at Oxford Brookes on an annual basis.
As in previous years Santander will continue to offer a number of awards to full-time students starting their programmes in September 2016. Successful applicants will also receive a further 10% discount on their tuition fees from Oxford Brookes.
This year a number of awards of £5,000 will be awarded.
Funding is offered to students who are graduating from or who have graduated from named universities in the UK, Argentina, Brazil. Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Spain, Portugal, Russia, the United States, China, Germany, Singapore, Poland and Belgium. The scholarship fund aims to reward the most academically gifted students from these institutions.
- You must be in possession of a formal offer to study a full time master's degree at Oxford Brookes University for the following year. i.e. a course leading to an MA, MSc, MBA or LLM. You must be a new master’s student starting your course in September 2016.
- You must be a student or graduate, who is studying for a named qualification, or who has gained a named qualification at one of the universities listed below.
- You should have, or expect to obtain, a good honours degree or equivalent from a recognised institution of higher education, or have experience which demonstrates appropriate knowledge and skills at honours degree standard.
- You must be undertaking a Master’s degree for the first time. Students who have previously studied a Master’s degree will not be eligible.
- Candidates receiving awards from other sources of funding which cover all their tuition fees will not be eligible for a Santander Taught Postgraduate Scholarship; eligibility is not affected by funding covering maintenance costs
Download Application Form (includes Notes for Guidance) here
The deadline for receipt of applications is midnight on Friday 25 June 2016.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: