To allow talented applicants from every country and sector to apply early for the Nottingham MBA, Nottingham University Business School are offering a range of scholarships up to thirty per cent off the full tuition fee.
These scholarships have a combined value of over £120,000.
Scholarships are available to self-funding candidates for our full-time MBA programme starting in September 2015.
They are awarded to outstanding applicants based on individual merit and the following criteria:
- academic achievement to date
- career experience and progression to date
- the quality of your application
- your potential to contribute to the learning experience of the programme
How to apply
To be eligible for any of these scholarships you must have:
- Received an offer of a place on the full-time MBA programme
- Submitted a 500 word essay on the following topic: 'What exceptional leadership qualities will you contribute to the Nottingham MBA and how will the MBA help you to grow as a leader?'
- Indicated you are self-financing your MBA and want to be considered for a scholarship
To apply for a scholarship please complete the scholarship application form.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: