Global Summer School
Our Global Summer School 2019 will take place from 8 July – 2 August 2019.
Our Global Summer School programme is a great chance for you to:
Our international summer school covers a wide range of subjects.The courses are organised into blocks, so you can create a programme that suits you. Choose one course from any of the blocks, or combine two courses from blocks 1 and 2 to create a 4-week programme.A typical 2-week course gives you 5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits which you may be able to use towards your degree at home.You'll receive an official NTU transcript and a Certificate of Completion after satisfactorily completing your course(s).The courses are aimed at international and UK-based students who have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies.
2019 Tuition Fees
Our tuition fees start from £990 for a two-week course.
- Full social and evening events programme, supported by NTU student buddies
- At least one weekend visit to one UK city or other attraction (maximum of three trips available for those on the four-week programme)
- NEW for 2019 - English Conversation Cafe
- NEW for 2019 - An end of course ‘Summer School Showcase’ at which student work is exhibited to NTU students, staff and summer school students
- Access to NTU’s Global Lounges and services, including a free international lunch and week-day refreshments
- An Employability / Alumni session
- A GSS T-shirt
- Certificate of completion and a transcript of results
You'll be living in Nottingham city centre, on our City Campus with easy transport links to Clifton Campus (if your course is based there).
You'll be within walking distance of the main bus and train stations in Nottingham, so you can easily explore the surrounding areas.
You'll have a single room with an en-suite bathroom and share the living and kitchen areas.
When you arrive there'll be a pack of bedding and kitchen equipment (pots, pans, utensils) waiting for you.
The cost per week for 2019 is £175.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: