McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to be inspired and make a difference!
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. We do so every day, internally and with our clients. We have also published numerous acclaimed pieces that demonstrate the importance of women in leadership, including Women Matter and the Centered Leadership project. Now we’d like to invite you to take the next step of your leadership journey with us.
We are looking to get to know more women just like you:
- Women who actively seek ways to maximise their own potential
- Individuals who enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Women who thrive when working with other people
Ultimately, we are looking for women who want to use their talents to make positive change in their lives and the world we share.
If you are thinking “wow, this sounds like me!” we would like to offer you an opportunity to apply for a Next Generation Women Leaders Award! This is your opportunity to learn more about McKinsey and our people and to join an exceptional group of your peers.
Winners will be awarded:
- 2,000 Euros (or equivalent in local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, an independent project/entrepreneurial venture, or anything else you wish to do with the money
- Individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants
- Guaranteed invite to selected McKinsey events
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: