Newcastle University Pakistan Scholarships
£4,500 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Number of awards
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 for one year only.
Application closing date
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th June 2016.
Newcastle University is delighted to announce 2 scholarship awards for applicants from Pakistan. These awards are available for high achieving students applying for entry onto any postgraduate Master’s degree programmes at Newcastle University.
In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
- you must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Pakistan
- you must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place on a postgraduate Master’s degree programme at Newcastle University, Newcastle city campus at the time of applying for this scholarship
- you must have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- you must intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year
- you must be a self-funded student and not be in receipt of any other centrally awarded Newcastle University scholarship
How to apply
Country managers will award on the basis of best qualified students and content of personal statement. Please note that NU Pakistan Scholarship applications cannot be considered for candidates unless they have already applied for and been offered a place to study at the University.
Newcastle upon Tyne
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: