China Scholarship Council
2018 Monash University - China Scholarship Council (CSC) Doctoral Scholarship Program
The China Scholarship Council and Monash University have a collaborative scholarship program to attract high quality Chinese students to undertake PhD. Long-term research co-operation between Monash University and research-intensive Chinese universities is an important aim of the program.
Each year the China Scholarship Council (CSC) will award a number of scholarships that provide:
- An annual living allowance of approximately $AUD20,400 (2017 rate)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Return airfare between China and Melbourne; and
- Visa application fees.
In addition, Monash University will provide a number of scholarships that include:
- Full tuition fee sponsorship for course duration (up to maximum 4 years) (value depends on course of admission, please refer to Study at Monash for details)
- A supplementary (top up) living allowance (stipend) per year to the published value of an Australian Government RTP Stipend (indexed annually) for applicants awarded a CSC from 2018 onwards.
To be eligible for these awards candidates must:
- be citizens and permanent residents of the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) at the time of application
- be not more than 35 years of age
- return to the PRC upon completion of their PhD program at Monash University
- intend to undertake research in one of the priority research areas provided on CSC website
- must hold H1 equivalent qualifications for admission to a CSC - Monash PhD program at Monash University
- must meet Monash University's English language proficiency requirements
- satisfy selection CSC criteria and complete the online CSC application form and employer reference form. All forms should be filled in online
Graduate Research Services
Monash Graduate Education
Chancellery Building D, Clayton VIC 3800, Australia
Tel: 9905 1538
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: