China Scholarship Council
2018 Monash University - China Scholarship Council (CSC) Doctoral Scholarship Program
The China Scholarship Council and Monash University have a collaborative scholarship program to attract high quality Chinese students to undertake PhD. Long-term research co-operation between Monash University and research-intensive Chinese universities is an important aim of the program.
Each year the China Scholarship Council (CSC) will award a number of scholarships that provide:
- An annual living allowance of approximately $AUD20,400 (2017 rate)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Return airfare between China and Melbourne; and
- Visa application fees.
In addition, Monash University will provide a number of scholarships that include:
- Full tuition fee sponsorship for course duration (up to maximum 4 years) (value depends on course of admission, please refer to Study at Monash for details)
- A supplementary (top up) living allowance (stipend) per year to the published value of an Australian Government RTP Stipend (indexed annually) for applicants awarded a CSC from 2018 onwards.
Graduate Research Services
Monash Graduate Education
Chancellery Building D, Clayton VIC 3800, Australia
Tel: 9905 1538
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.