Peter and Barbara Kolliner Overseas Placement Grant
This scholarship is available to support students enrolled in a study abroad unit offered by the Australian Centre for Jewish Civilisation in the Faculty of Arts.
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled or intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree and in one of the following study abroad units offered by the Australian Centre for Jewish Civilisation in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus:
- ATS3314/4314/APG4314 Seeking Justice; South Africa and Rwanda
- ATS3287/4287/APG4287 War and Peace
- ATS3284/ATS4286 Final Journey: Remembering the Holocaust
- Completed at least 12 credit points of study in Jewish Studies or Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Enrolled in ATS 3130 Arts International
- Acheived a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70.
- Engaged in an internship at an approved ACJC institution as indicated on the ACJC website
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: