Flexible Online Study to Fit Your Life Style
- UK university validated qualifications at BA and MBA level
- An affordable course fee, 50% less than other institutions
- A completion rate of over 95% – twice the rate for most comparable courses.
- The ability to combine your job with study anywhere.
- New innovative open online learning support.
- Flexible mode of study available for working professionals
- 24/7 Access to Learning Resources on Moodle
- Personal Tutor and Subject Tutors
- 2 week residential in Uk between July and September (optional) only extra cost airfare and accommodation
Why Choose GBSO?
Study at your EASE:
Earn: Students can earn while they study. And can choose the timing that best suit them within the accommodating limits of the course.
Affordable: At £7,950 the full MBA course is less expensive in fee terms than most other MBA courses. The average University MBA has fee levels of £12,000 to £20,000 or more. If you add to this the fact that a face to face MBA requires relocation, maybe one year accommodation plus air fares involve a further £10,000 the cost mounts. Add to this the impossibility of earning for a full year, maybe a further opportunity cost of £20,000 and the grand total out of pocket is about £45,000. Compare this with £7,950 and high personal value of the blended learning course is clearly apparent.
Support: Our online students have much in common with a full-time student, in terms of access to online resources, language assistance, alumni network and career consultancies. GBSO is one of the pioneer colleges to implement the Oxford-based student-centred pedagogy into the Virtual Learning Environment, in which the student is trained to discuss critically the topics studied, instead of being only an adjunct in the educational process. Personal and module tutors provide strong support to the student.
Experienced: Many of our faculty have PhD degrees and all have many years of experience teaching business and management at renowned elite British universities They are led by a former deputy director of the University of Oxford – Said Business School, Professor. David Faulkner and Professor. David newton, former Vice Principal of the Royal Agricultural University and Dean of its Business School. GBSO’s faculty will provide expertise and guidance through all steps of the programme, helping each student to achieve his full potential during the learning process.
Ten scholarship places available at £4,500 for the full MBA programme
Global Business School Oxford (GBS Oxford) has announced that it will offer a number of scholarships and bursaries to successful applicants who are accepted for the next MBA intake, which begins 1st February.
This unique MBA blended learning programme, which enables students from all over the world to pursue their studies while in employment and is accredited by LondonMetropolitan University, combines the very best of the Oxford tutorial system with the best of digital learning.
Dean David Faulkner notes, “We are deeply committed to bringing about change in the world through learning. Our mission is to ensure that an MBA is not simply limited to those who can afford both the normally stratospheric business school fees and the immense time commitment and impact that can have on careers. We believe that our MBA programme will enable a new generation of students to achieve their goals. We are therefore delighted to be able to say that through the generosity of benefactors we are offering a limited number of scholarships and bursaries to success.”
Ten scholarship places are available at £4,500 for the full year-long MBA. This is a once only offer to coincide with the launch of the new online MBA, delivered in partnership with London Metropolitan University. A limited further number of scholarships and bursaries are also being offered on merit.
The programme commences on 1st Feb, 2017; this offer closes at 1500 GMT Friday 27th Jan 2017.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Welcome to the London Metropolitan University MBA programme offered by Global Business School Oxford through blended learning.
One of the key objectives of this course is to strengthen students’ management skills to prepare them for promotion in their careers. During this programme, you will get the opportunity to link theoretical and practical knowledge with analytical skills in business organisation case studies and gain the ability to communicate complex ideas and analysis in business. As well as this, you will develop leadership and strategic management skills for the benefit of your organisation and design, plan, organise and deliver an individual research report to a professional standard. This course enables students to achieve an MBA degree at an affordable fee and without leaving their job. For those who are seeking employment or career progression, this course will open new opportunities and enable them to fulfil their career aspirations.
Mode of Delivery
The programme is presented in blended learning form. This involves complete course content provided on line with real time support from tutors plus a two-week residential in the UK where students meet each other and their tutors. The residential is not compulsory for achieving the MBA but is an important part of the student experience. The only additional cost to the student is their visa, travel and accommodation.
How is this course assessed?
Assessment is through online assignments. There are no examinations in the traditional sense. There will be two assignments per module; one in the middle of the module and one at the end. Normally the mid module assignment will take the form of a power point presentation in relation to a case study.
“The business consultancy project will be assessed through a research project report of 8,000 to 9,000 words.”
How much are the fees?
Please visit “Student Finance” page. Please feel free to contact us via email, Skype or by phone to discuss your payments options, one to one. Fee levels are far below those in face to face courses especially if add-on costs are allowed for plus the opportunity cost of not earning during studying. In rough terms, a blended learning programme with GBSO will cost less than £10,000 in total, whilst a similar course at a face to face university will incur debt levels of up to £40,000.
This 12 to 18 months’ programme is a complete master’s degree programme.
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Leadership and Strategic Management
- People and Organisations: Principles and Practices in Global Contexts
- Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Operations
- Innovation Management
- Developing Effectiveness in Leadership and Management
- Management Learning and Research
- Business Research Project
What is Included?
- London Metropolitan University MBA Degree
- Access to GBSO’s network of academics and tutors for ongoing support and consultation
- 24/7 access to online platform, study material, live and recorded lectures, and discussion forums
- One on One consultation with subject matter experts and your personal advisor
- A two-week UK residential. This important part of the course will involve time at London Metropolitan University in the City of London and at Global Business School in Oxford. The study part of the programme will include revision sessions in Oxford and London covering all modules plus meetings with your tutors and with other students on your course. You may also have the opportunity to meet LMU students on the face to face MBA programme and the chance to compare notes with them. In addition, there will be excursions to see the sights of Central London and of Oxford. The residential will take place between July and September, and whilst not obligatory in the course of winning an MBA it is an important part of the course.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: