The program is designed to mold top talents for leadership positions in Europe and Asia. It addresses especially young professionals with a first degree in engineering, social or natural sciences and at least one year of professional work experience.
The richness of the program is based on the unique concept of combining a foundation in the core business disciplines with a focus on either European or Asian business. The curriculum comprises six core modules that will provide you with a general management perspective on business functions and how they can be integrated with a rapidly changing global economy, and two modules in the area specialization “Europe” or “Asia”. Additionally, two elective modules will give you the opportunity to tailor the program to your individual career objectives or organizational interests prior to the final Master Thesis. The program is accompanied by company visits, guest lectures, career counseling and personal mentoring.
||Two semester, plus master thesis and oral defense
|Language of instruction:
||12,500 Euro + ca. 290 Euro fee / semester, including free usage of public transportation in and around Bremen and Lower Saxony
||Approx. 25 students
||Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor degree / primarily non-economic/non-business-related (official transcript of previous degree)
- One year of post-graduate work experience (proof of work experience/employer´s certificate required)
- Proof of English proficiency with TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign Language) 80 IBT (“Internet-based”) points or IELTS (International Language Testing System) 6,5 Points
- Curriculum vitae
- An essay demonstrating the student´s strong motivation for the program and dedication to an international business career
- Passport photograph
- Copies of either birth certificate or passport
Here you can find the online application - https://www.graduatecenter.org/en/admission-support/online-application.html
The fee does not include textbooks, living expenses and accommodation (approx. 650 Euro monthly), health insurance and travelling.
(*) plus 290 Euro study fee per semester (as of Sept. 2015) / (includes contribution to the students´ union, free usage of public transportation in Bremen and throughout large parts of Northern Germany)
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: