Master of European Studies – Governance and Regulation, University of Bonn
Why should you choose our program?
- Focus on governance and regulation in the European Union
- Learn about current EU trends based on academic competence
- Benefit from research-based teaching with practical approach
- Meet an international faculty of renowned academics and practitioners
- Gain enormous career opportunities with your post-graduate Master degree
- Study in English at one of Germany's most prestigious universities
- Make friends in a small, international and diverse student group of ZEI Fellows
- Open to post-graduates of different profiles from across the EU and around the world
Interested? Learn more about our special features providing a unique study experience for you:
- Excursions to the EU institutions in Brussels and Strasbourg, Luxembourg and Frankfurt as well as to the German government in Berlin
- A Career Development Program helps to start your own career
- New: additional Certificate in Intercultural Competences
- Benefit from networking through Europe Dialogues and Business Talks
- Take part in our diverse and exciting alumni network
What is the background of the program you are about to choose?
- The one-year program is based on 16 years of experience since 1998
- It was established in cooperation with the German Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt)
- It was re-accredited in 2003 and 2007 with the highest scores (very international, outstanding faculty, professional social and management skills training)
For detailed program information follow this link...