Master of European Studies – Governance and Regulation, University of Bonn
Why should you choose our program?
- Focus on governance and regulation in the European Union
- Learn about current EU trends based on academic competence
- Benefit from research-based teaching with practical approach
- Meet an international faculty of renowned academics and practitioners
- Gain enormous career opportunities with your post-graduate Master degree
- Study in English at one of Germany's most prestigious universities
- Make friends in a small, international and diverse student group of ZEI Fellows
- Open to post-graduates of different profiles from across the EU and around the world
Interested? Learn more about our special features providing a unique study experience for you:
- Excursions to the EU institutions in Brussels and Strasbourg, Luxembourg and Frankfurt as well as to the German government in Berlin
- A Career Development Program helps to start your own career
- New: additional Certificate in Intercultural Competences
- Benefit from networking through Europe Dialogues and Business Talks
- Take part in our diverse and exciting alumni network
Why makes studying at Bonn University so pleasant?
- Enjoy the friendly atmosphere and high quality infrastructure at ZEI
- Use the opportunity to be part of one of the oldest and prestigious universities in Germany and profit from great academic research facilities as well as an established student environment for extracurricular and leisure activities
- Take advantage of the cosmopolitan city of Bonn, the German UN capital (19 different agencies), headquarter of DHL/Deutsche Post and Deutsche Telekom, Deutsche Welle and many national and international organizations, state agencies and companies
- Explore our beautiful city and surroundings and discover nearby urban hubs Cologne and Dusseldorf – as a student of the University of Bonn you get to go anywhere in Northrhine-Westphalia by public transport with your student ticket for free!
Is our program the perfect choice for you?
- Are you interested in national, European and international developments in politics, law and economics?
- Would you like to understand more about how governments, supranational institutions and other important players come together to make Europe work?
- Are you heading towards a career in national or international businesses or governmental institutions dealing with foreign policies and European issues?
- Can you imagine yourself working for one of the European Union’s institutions?
- Are you up for a year of intense academic striving and great achievements in your personal skill development?
- Are you ready to take on a European perspective and gain great knowledge about European integration policies and regulatory attempts?
- Can you see yourself making friends with other students from all over the world while enjoying the international atmosphere at Bonn University and benefitting from great career opportunities?
What is the background of the program you are about to choose?
- The one-year program is based on 16 years of experience since 1998
- It was established in cooperation with the German Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt)
- It was re-accredited in 2003 and 2007 with the highest scores (very international, outstanding faculty, professional social and management skills training)
For detailed program information follow this link...