Company: American University of Armenia (AUA), Communications Department
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Develop and implement strategies to build strong institutional and brand identity.
- Manage and monitor all elements of the University brand to ensure that it remains consistent with the values, personality and objectives of the University.
- Work closely with all departments to understand their promotional and marketing needs and develop collateral targeted to each group.
- Plan and implement promotional marketing campaigns including through traditional and social media.
- Oversee the development, design and production of supporting and promotional materials, such as films, brochures, presentations, infographics, exhibition layouts, donor recognition collateral, corporate gifts, etc.
- Ensure stock of promotional materials in Armenian and US offices.
- Support design process through contribution of concepts and designs.
- Work closely with Office of Communications team to stay on message in presenting brand of the University to the outside world.
- Organize market research including focus groups to better understand expectations of audiences.
- Work closely with the Institutional Research Office (IRO) and analyze institutional research data for strategic planning and key message development.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor(s).
- University Degree in business or marketing related field. MBA degree is preferred.
- Fluency in English, Armenian and Russian.
- Experience with email marketing, social media, and mobile marketing is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw, etc.
- Relevant work experience of 2-4 years.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with a variety of constituencies.
How to apply: A letter of intent, marketing materials prepared by you, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Marketing Coordinator”. Applications must be received by April 30, 2017 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution