Provost's Entrance Scholarship
MacEwan's Automated Entrance Scholarships for international students are assigned in the following tiers:
95-100% - President’s Scholarship - $12,000
90-94.99% - Provost’s Scholarship - $10,000
85-89.99% - Dean’s Scholarship 1 - $8,000
80-84.99% - Dean’s Scholarship 2 - $6,000
To be considered for this scholarship, students must:
- Be an international student (i.e. on a valid study permit) admitted to the Fall term; and
- Be registered in at least 12 credits per term in each of the Fall and Winter terms of the upcoming academic year in a degree program at MacEwan University as of the first day following the add/drop deadline in September; and
- Have achieved a high school average on courses used for admission to a program within the 90-94.99% range; and
- Continue to be enrolled in the minimum required credits after the add/drop deadline over the Fall and Winter terms; and
- Have no previous post-secondary education.
Limitations, Clarifications, and Notes:
- The awarded funds will be distributed in two equal payments to successful recipients who meet all the criteria prior to the payment deadline in the Fall and Winter terms based on the eligibility criteria noted above.
- This scholarship may be awarded a maximum of one (1) time in an individual's life time.
- Students in university transfer or certificate programs are ineligible for this scholarship.
- International students pursuing a subsequent MacEwan baccalaureate degree as defined in policy do not qualify for this scholarship.
- Should there be any dispute regarding this scholarship, final decisions rest with MacEwan International in support of the intent of the scholarship.
- To receive the second installment of funds in the Winter term, students must have maintained a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the Fall term and maintain 12 credits in each of the Fall and Winter terms.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: