LUISS Business School MBA Scholarship for Women
LUISS Business School of Rome (Italy) aims to encourage the participation of outstanding professional women with strong leadership skills in the global business community. In order to support female professional development, LUISS Business School offers one scholarship for the 26th edition of the Master in Business Administration. The scholarship will cover two thirds of the tuition fees, equivalent to 18,000.00 EUR.
Female candidates accepted into the MBA programme with a GMAT score of 680+.
Deadline and Notification
- Applications for the scholarship must be submitted by March 30, 2016 to email@example.com
- The successful candidate will be contacted approximately three days after the above-mentioned deadline.
- The awarded student must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- If the scholarship is not allocated, candidates in the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to the students on the waiting list, following their position in the merit ranking.
- In case of programme withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the student will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.
- Please note that only the Scholarship winner will be exempted from the Tuition fees; the winner will be refunded of any prior paid instalment.
- To formally become students, not awarded candidates are required to proceed with the payment of the first instalment of the tuition fees within the deadline communicated in the official admission notification sent by our representative office. If the candidate does not proceed with the payment of the first instalment within the deadline communicated, his/her status will automatically decay from the right of immediate enrolment.