LUISS Business School MBA Scholarship for Educational Development
LUISS Business School aims to encourage the participation of highly talented students living in challenging educational conditions and promoting education in their context. For this reason LUISS Business School of Rome, Italy is pleased to promote the LUISS MBA Scholarship for Educational Development in Challenging Conditions for the 26th Edition of the Master in Business Administration. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, equivalent to 27,000.00 EUR.
Candidates accepted into the LUISS MBA programme.
To apply for the scholarship the following documents are required:
- Fully-completed admission application form;
- Copy of degree or certificate;
- Copy of Passport or ID document;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Proof of employment and internships;
- An essay explaining why they qualify for the scholarship
Deadline and Notification
- Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by March 30, 2016 to email@example.com
- The successful candidate will be contacted approximately three days after the above-mentioned deadline.
- The awarded student must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- If the scholarship is not allocated, candidates in the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to the students on the waiting list, following their position in the merit ranking.
- In case of programme withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the student will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.
- Please note that only the Scholarship winner will be exempted from the Tuition fees; the winner will be refunded of any prior paid instalment.
- To formally become students, not awarded candidates are required to proceed with the payment of the first instalment of the tuition fees within the deadline communicated in the official admission notification sent by our representative office. If the candidate does not proceed with the payment of the first instalment within the deadline communicated, his/her status will automatically decay form the right of immediate enrolment.