MBA Scholarship for Educational Development in Challenging Conditions
LUISS Business School encourages the participation of highly talented students living in challenging educational conditions and promoting education in their context. We offer a LUISS MBA Scholarship for Educational Development in Challenging Conditions for the 27th Edition (2017 intake) of the Master in Business Administration. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees, equivalent to 27,000.00 EUR.
Candidates accepted into the LUISS MBA program, having lived and been educated in challenging conditions.
To apply for the scholarship the following documents are required:
- Fully-completed admission application form;
- Copy of degree or certificate;
- Copy of Passport or ID document;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Proof of employment and internships;
- An essay explaining why they qualify for the scholarship
The scholarship application essay must contain the following elements:
- Reasons why they qualify for the scholarship
- An aspect of their life that has made them stand out amongst their peers
- A description of their personal and social development initiatives, and how they contribute to promote education in challenging conditions.
- An explanation on how the MBA program is expected to contribute to their career and future goals related to personal and social development.
Candidates will be considered and evaluated based on merit, taking into account the quality of their admission application and interviews and the candidate’s commitment to personal and social development.
Deadline and Notification
- Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by April 21, 2017 to email@example.com
- Successful candidates will be contacted approximately three days after the above-mentioned deadline.
- Awarded students must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- If a scholarship is not allocated, candidates on the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to students on the waiting list, based on their position in the merit ranking.
- In case of program withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the scholarship winner will be required to refund the total scholarship grant and other administrative charges.
- Please note that only the scholarship winner will be exempted from all or part of the tuition fees; the winners will be refunded any fee installment already paid.
- • To formally become students, candidates not granted a scholarship are required to proceed with payment of the first installment of the tuition fees within the deadline communicated in the official admission notification sent by our representative office. If a candidate does not proceed with payment of the first installment within the deadline communicated, he/she will lose their place on the MBA program.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: