LUISS Business School MBA International Scholarship Programme
In order to encourage the participation of highly talented international students, LUISS Business School, Rome, Italy, is pleased to promote 3 International Scholarships for the 26th Edition of the Master in Business Administration. Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees , equivalent to 27,000.00 EUR.
International candidates regularly accepted into the MBA programme with a GMAT score of 680+ (Italian citizens excluded).
Applicants must provide:
- Proof of a valid (not older than 5 years) GMAT score of 680+.
- An essay explaining why they qualify for the scholarship
- In case of programme withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the student will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.
- Please note that only the Scholarship winner will be exempted from the Tuition fees; the winner will be refunded of any prior paid instalment.
- To formally become students, not awarded candidates are required to proceed with the payment of the first instalment of the tuition fees within the deadline communicated in the official admission notification sent by our representative office. If the candidate does not proceed with the payment of the first instalment within the deadline communicated, his/her status will automatically decay form the right of immediate enrolment.