LUISS Business School MBA International Scholarship Programme
In order to encourage the participation of highly talented international students, LUISS Business School, Rome, Italy, is pleased to promote 3 International Scholarships for the 26th Edition of the Master in Business Administration. Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees , equivalent to 27,000.00 EUR.
International candidates regularly accepted into the MBA programme with a GMAT score of 680+ (Italian citizens excluded).
Applicants must provide:
- Proof of a valid (not older than 5 years) GMAT score of 680+.
- An essay explaining why they qualify for the scholarship
Candidates will be considered and evaluated on the basis of merit and regarding the quality of their admission application and interviews.
Deadline and Notification
- Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by March 30, 2016 to email@example.com
- Successful candidates will be contacted approximately three days after the above-mentioned deadline.
- Awarded students must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- If a scholarship is not allocated, candidates in the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to the students on the waiting list, following their position in the merit ranking.
- In case of programme withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the student will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.
- Please note that only the Scholarship winner will be exempted from the Tuition fees; the winner will be refunded of any prior paid instalment.
- To formally become students, not awarded candidates are required to proceed with the payment of the first instalment of the tuition fees within the deadline communicated in the official admission notification sent by our representative office. If the candidate does not proceed with the payment of the first instalment within the deadline communicated, his/her status will automatically decay form the right of immediate enrolment.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: