MBA International Scholarship
To encourage highly talented international students to study in Italy, we offer 3 International Scholarships for the 27th Edition (2017 intake) of the Master in Business Administration. One scholarship will cover full tuition fees, equivalent to 27,000.00 EUR. Two scholarships will cover half the tuition fees, equivalent to 13,500.00 EUR.
International candidates must be accepted into the MBA program and have an excellent GMAT score (Italian citizens excluded).
Applicants must provide:
- Proof of a valid GMAT score (not older than 5 years)
- An essay explaining why they are eligible for the scholarship
Candidates will be considered and evaluated based on merit, taking into account the quality of their admission application and interviews, their GMAT score and their scholarship essay.
Deadline and Notification
- Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by April 21, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful candidates will be contacted approximately three days after the above-mentioned deadline.
- Awarded students must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- If a scholarship is not allocated, candidates on the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to students on the waiting list, based on their position in the merit ranking.
- In case of program withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the scholarship winner will be required to refund the total scholarship grant and other administrative charges.
- Please note that only the scholarship winner will be exempted from all or part of the tuition fees; the winners will be refunded any fee installment already paid.
- To formally become students, candidates not granted a scholarship are required to proceed with payment of the first installment of the tuition fees within the deadline communicated in the official admission notification sent by our representative office. If a candidate does not proceed with payment of the first installment within the deadline communicated, he/she will lose their place on the MBA program.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: