LUISS Business School MBA AdVenture Scholarship
In order to encourage the participation of highly talented students moved by an entrepreneurial spirit and with a strong sense of how to turn an idea into business, LUISS Business School, Rome, Italy is pleased to promote the LUISS MBA AdVenture Scholarship for the 26th Edition of the Master in Business Administration. LUISS Business School is calling for applicants who demonstrate to be committed, motivated and willing to develop an entrepreneurial project. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, equivalent to 27,000.00 EUR.
Candidates accepted into the LUISS MBA programme.
To apply for the scholarship the following documents are required:
- Fully-completed admission application form;
- Copy of degree certificate;
- Copy of Passport or ID document;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Proof of employment and internships;
- Entrepreneurial project
Applicants must provide an essay presenting an entrepreneurial project that needs to include the following information:
- Project title
- Table of contents
- Executive summary (max 1 page length)
- Main body (5000 words)
- Figures and Tables needed to support the project
- Conclusions – Please provide an explanation on how the MBA programme is expected to contribute to the development of the business idea.
Candidates will be considered and evaluated on the basis of merit and regarding the quality of the entrepreneurial project and the admission application and interviews.
Deadline and Notification
- Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by March 30, 2016 to email@example.com
- The successful candidate will be contacted approximately three days after the above-mentioned deadline.
- The awarded student must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- If the scholarship is not allocated, candidates in the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to the students on the waiting list, following their position in the merit ranking.
- In case of programme withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the student will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.
- Please note that only the Scholarship winner will be exempted from the Tuition fees; the winner will be refunded of any prior paid instalment.
- To formally become students, not awarded candidates are required to proceed with the payment of the first instalment of the tuition fees within the deadline communicated in the official admission notification sent by our representative office. If the candidate does not proceed with the payment of the first instalment within the deadline communicated, his/her status will automatically decay form the right of immediate enrolment.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: