MBA AdVenture Scholarship
To encourage the participation of highly talented students with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong sense of how to turn an idea into business, we offer the LUISS MBA AdVenture Scholarship for the 27th Edition (2017 intake) of the Master in Business Administration. LUISS Business School is calling for applicants who demonstrate the commitment, motivation and willingness to develop an entrepreneurial project. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, equivalent to 27,000.00 EUR.
Candidates accepted into the LUISS MBA program.
To apply for the scholarship the following documents are required:
- Fully-completed admission application form;
- Copy of degree certificate;
- Copy of Passport or ID document;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Proof of employment and internships;
- Entrepreneurial project proposal
Applicants must provide an essay presenting an entrepreneurial project, with the following information included:
- Project title
- Table of contents
- Executive summary (max 1 page length)
- Main body of presentation (5000 words)
- Figures and Tables needed to support the project
- Conclusions – please provide an explanation of how the MBA program is expected to contribute to the development of the business idea.
Candidates will be considered and evaluated based on merit, taking into account the quality of their entrepreneurial project proposal and their admission application and interviews.
Deadline and Notification
- Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by April 21, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful candidates will be contacted approximately three days after the above-mentioned deadline.
- Awarded students must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- If a scholarship is not allocated, candidates on the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to students on the waiting list, based on their position in the merit ranking.
- In case of program withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the scholarship winner will be required to refund the total scholarship grant and other administrative charges.
- Please note that only the scholarship winner will be exempted from all or part of the tuition fees; the winners will be refunded any fee instalLment already paid.
- • To formally become students, candidates not granted a scholarship are required to proceed with payment of the first instaLlment of the tuition fees within the deadline communicated in the official admission notification sent by our representative office. If a candidate does not proceed with payment of the first installment within the deadline communicated, he/she will lose their place on the MBA program.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: