Liverpool Hope University International Postgraduate Scholarship
International Postgraduate Scholarships are available to postgraduate degree applicants and are worth half the tuition fees (e.g. 50% discount on fees, for 2016/17 intake this amounts to between £5,400 and £5,900). The number of International Postgraduate Scholarships available annually is five. International Postgraduate Scholarships are awarded by the decision of the University Committee and are based on academic merit and social and community involvement.
Applications are welcome from international students who have achieved high results in their final degree classification and can demonstrate high academic achievement, active university, society and community involvement, and future aspirations to enhance the social and economic development of the applicant’s home country.
- For applicants for the International Postgraduate Scholarship: the application form asks you to 'please indicate why you think you should be considered for an International Postgraduate Scholarship and how you think this would benefit you in your programme of study'. This is the most important part of the application form and will be carefully judged by the University Committee.
- To answer this question try to include details that cover all the criteria: academic achievement/results, involvement in activities at your previous university, community work and your contribution to society, charity/volunteer work you've done, and your future aspirations and how you will contribute to the social and economic development of your country. You should also include how you intend to become involved in university life at Liverpool Hope.
- If you are awaiting your final results, you are still able to apply. Please state 'pending results' in the qualification section. You must submit your results when they are available.
- International Postgraduate Scholarship are only available to applicants paying full international tuition fees. Citizens of the UK, EU and EEA are not eligible to apply
- International Postgraduate Scholarship are deducted from the standard tuition fee and student will be invoiced for the net tuition fee due.
- Applicants must submit an International Scholarship Application Form to Postgraduate and International Admissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The International Scholarship Application Form should be accompanied by relevant supporting documents (eg final degree certificate and academic reference).
For September entry
International PG Scholarship - applications must be received by 3rd June 17.00 GMT
For January entry
For the International PG Scholarship - applications must be received by 28th October 17.00 GMT
Other terms and conditions apply. Please note that the University is unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful scholarship applications.