This scholarship is a special scholarship only available to student who are willing to study in any of the La Trobe regional campuses.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree for any of the 2020 and 2021 intakes.
- Be applying to any of the La Trobe University Regional Campus.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Be a new international students applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree for any of the 2020 or 2021 intake.
- Be a full-fee paying International student (Non-sponsored)
- The applicant must meet all the conditions in their offer letter by the deadline provided.
- Maintain a full-time enrollment and satisfactory academic progress during studies.
- Students must meet the terms and conditions included in the offer letter.
- The student should study the entire program at a La Trobe Regional Campus.
How to apply
- Applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship after applying based on the eligibility of the course.
- The scholarship will be included in the offer letter.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.