Kingston University Postgraduate Scholarships
We offer awards totalling £200,000 every year, with our international scholarships each worth £4,000. These are open to prospective full-time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one-year taught masters degree based at Kingston University.
Scholarships are available for both September entry and January entry (for courses with a relevant start date).
International scholarship applications for September 2016 entry are now open, and will close on 31 May 2016.
What do I need to apply?
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- be an international student (classified as 'overseas' for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for 2016/17 entry; and
- not currently be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
How do I apply?
Please note that we cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure. You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you'll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
If you have any questions about the application and selection procedure, please read our FAQs or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: if the application deadline falls during a weekend, we will continue to accept submissions until midday (UK time) on the following Monday.