We offer awards totalling £200,000 every year, with our international scholarships each worth £4,000. These are open to prospective full-time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one-year taught masters degree based at Kingston University.
Scholarships are available for both September entry and January entry (for courses with a relevant start date).
Applications for scholarships for entry in January 2016 have now closed. If you have been accepted on a course beginning in September 2016, applications for scholarships will be open from mid-February 2016.
What do I need to apply?
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- be an international student (classified as 'overseas' for fee purposes);
- have an offer of a place on a course at Kingston for 2015/16 entry; and
- not currently be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Please also note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
How do I apply?
You apply for the international scholarship via our online system. You'll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application. Applications for scholarships for entry in January 2016 have now closed. If you have been accepted on a course beginning in September 2016, applications for scholarships will be open from mid-February 2016.
If you have any questions about the application and selection procedure, please read our FAQs or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: if the application deadline falls during a weekend, we will continue to accept submissions until midday (UK time) on the following Monday.