King’s College London Undergraduate Scholarship
The award will be paid in instalments over the duration of the degree. Subject to enrolment, a payment of £3,000 will be made in Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3.
All students applying for the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine full time programmes to begin in September 2017, including UK, EU and Overseas students, are eligible for this scholarship.
Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the assessments of three criteria:
- Previous academic performance;
- relevant experience where appropriate;
- personal statement indicating reasons for applying to a particular programme.
When offered a scholarship, you must also meet the following criteria for the scholarship to be awarded:
- Accept the University’s offer of a place as your firm (first) choice by 8 May 2017;
- meet the conditions of your offer (if you firmly accept an unconditional offer you are automatically deemed to have met the conditions of your offer);
- enrol as a full time student on the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine.
There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 6pm (UK time) on the 23 January 2017 will be considered for the scholarship automatically. Applications which are incomplete on receipt (for example, missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
The bursary covers only part of the annual tuition fees and applicants should ensure that they have sufficient means to cover the remaining tuition fees, as well as maintenance costs.
The successful candidates will be notified no later than 10 April 2017.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: