King’s College London President's International Scholarships
- Open to residents of the following countries
All Nationalities (except UK & EU)
- Be due to commence a full-time postgraduate Master’s programme at King’s College London in the 2016/17 academic year;
- Be liable to pay tuition fees at the international/overseas (higher) rate;
- Have achieved or be predicted to achieve a 1st class undergraduate degree or equivalent in advance of commencing their chosen postgraduate Master’s programme;
- Fulfil the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements set by King’s College London;
- Have submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline (as outlined in the PGT Guidance Document attached below)
Please note that:
- Students who are already registered on the respective postgraduate programme are not eligible to apply;
- Students who will pay tuition fees at the Home/EU rate are not eligible;
- These scholarships cannot be held on a part-time basis;
- For programmes longer than 12 months duration, the scholarship will be paid during the first year only;
- As the award provides partial funding only, applicants must be able to confirm that they have/are seeking the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme, i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding.
Applications may be submitted
from 16-Dec-2015 until 31-Mar-2016
Information about the funding
The Graduate School at King's College London is offering up to 20scholarships to international students who wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate Masters degree programme in any discipline at King's College London commencing in the 2016/17 academic year.
Value of award
In order to be considered for an award, candidates must:
1) Have submitted a complete online admissions application (via (https://apply.kcl.ac.uk/) for a postgraduate Master’s programme at King’s College London. *
Admissions applications must be ‘complete’ in order for an application to be considered for funding, and for an admissions application to be deemed ‘complete’ it must contain all the relevant supporting documentation, such as references, transcripts, and English language scores. It will be the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all supporting materials are submitted to the College by the funding deadline of 31st March 2016, 16:00 GMT. *
2)Submit an online postgraduate taught (PGT) funding form. Note that this online funding application form should only be completed after a complete admissions application has been submitted to the university. The online funding form can be accessed at:https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/fees-and-funding/student-funding/postgraduate-taught-funding/pgt-funding-form.aspx
Failure to submit both application forms, as appropriate, by the application deadline will result in the application being ineligible.
For full details about the award, please refer to the attached PDF document, downloadable from the bottom of this page.
For general queries about the scholarship scheme please contact:
Postgraduate & Graduate School Support
King's College London
Tel: 020 7848 4146/4568
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: