Caucasus Research Resource Center-Armenia Foundation invites applications from recent graduates of social sciences to participate in Junior Fellowship Fall 2016 program. It is designed to provide a substantive work experience for junior researchers who are interested in embarking first-hand policy-relevant research analysis careers as well as gain valuable professional insight under the guidance of experienced staff. The program runs for a maximum of 3 months. Junior fellows will receive a gross monthly stipend of 120.000 AMD.
• Advanced proficiency in essential computer programs, including statistical data analysis software
• Developing relational databases as well as acquainting with data visualization and video scribing tools
• Experience in project management and obtaining necessary skills to succeed in future career
• Wide network of collaboration, working with experienced and committed colleagues thus growing into an active member of the CRRC-Armenia team, benefiting from CRRC-Armenia services (databases, library, network)
• Be a citizen of Armenia between the age of 22 and 30 holding a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (PhD holders are not considered for this fellowship program)
• Communicate fluently in English (speaking & writing) as well as have excellent writing skills in Armenian
• Commit minimum 32 working hours of work per week for the whole contract period
• Have a computer literacy
The application process
Step 1: Fill out this application form and submit it no later than November 13, 2016, 12:00 a.m.
Step 2: If you are short listed, you will be asked to take an English language test on November 18, 2016.
Step 3: After the test, you will be invited for a two-day intensive training on data analysis using SPSS on November 23-24, 2016.
Step 4: The best candidates will be selected and contracted starting from the end of November, 2016.
If you have any question about the application process, send an email to Armenuhi Vanoyan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.