The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an experienced and creative specialist to lead workshops and develop educational activities in writing development.
- Lead writing workshops
- Develop, test and fine-tune content development activities, research and suggest new approaches in creating activities for educational content
- Brainstorm and mock up new activity ideas that would develop students’ writing skills, present them to the content development group and offer solutions for their integration into the existing curriculums
- Provide second tier support to users, coaches, and content development team in reviewing the educational content
- Examine learning activities and assignments and provide feedback to users
- Assist in the process of testing and evaluating the educational content
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job