ORGANIZATION NAME: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST)
TITLE: Web Developer-Administrator
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer-Administrator to be responsible for building and shaping a visitor’s experience at a website, creating it according to the design and page features (animations and pictures). The candidate is also responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software.
The candidate should be able to troubleshoot issues quickly and to stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
- Proven working experience in web programming;
- Proven system administration experience;
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification is a plus;
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML,CSS;
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development;
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools;
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process;
- Problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
- BS in computer science or a related field is desired.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Web Developer-Administrator” in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia.
FAST aims to revive the country’s strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem.
One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.