The deadline has passed
TITLE: Volunteering Coordinator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: IDeA Foundation is looking for a candidate for the position of Volunteering Coordinator.
- Coordinate the volunteer program, including setting and achieving the programs goals and objectives;
- Coordinate with Foundation staff (department heads and project managers) to determine volunteer resource needs and scheduling;
- Recruit, orient, train, and support volunteers and student interns as needed;
- Supervise, or assist others in supervising the volunteers in the field, in the office, at events, etc.;
- Recognize and develop "lead volunteers" and retain long-term volunteers who can work independently;
- Track volunteer hours in the database and provide reports as needed;
- Attend staff meetings, occasional board meetings, retreats and other events.
- Ability to motivate people;
- Experience in working in volunteering projects;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to listen, explain, demonstrate, encourage, and guide;
- Ability to organize volunteering events, give presentations, promote the programs;
- Ability to work under pressure; stress tolerance;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Advanced user of MS Office.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive including fixed and significant benefits.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job