BetConstruct is looking for an outstanding technical writer who will be responsible for delivering documentation for new APIs and services for its community worldwide. The candidate will be responsible for the creation of programming documentation including tutorials and quick-start guides, conceptual overviews, reference guides, and detailed API documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in English and IT related area
- 2-3 years of experience writing documentation for a developer audience
- Obsessive about technical accuracy and strong attention to details
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
- A proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Experience writing in a structured authoring environment
- Experience with web technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of publishing and graphic design tools (MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe PhotoShop, MS Visio). Proficiency with HTML/CSS are welcomed
- Good communication skills in English speaking environment
- Ability to understand and deliver the material in plain language
Please submit a CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE below this announcement.