Ginosi Apartments is looking for a strong Software Development Manager to join a growing team of talented engineers and make a major impact on the direction of our product. We are expanding rapidly and globally, so the problems we tackle are big and getting bigger. The products your team creates on a daily basis is something that thousands of people use. In this role, you will create beautiful solutions to some of the best engineering challenges in the hospitality industry. As a full time, office based, Software Development Manager you will be responsible for leading the development team.
This position is well suited for an experienced, talented and energetic manager who has a track record of success, motivating teams and enforcing schedules, who wants to have a major voice in the direction of our product, and to get in on the ground floor of a company that is booming. We value technical ability, but we are also looking for an exceptional leader. The ideal candidate has all the qualities of an up and coming leader: vision, initiative and focus. If you love to manage, know how to execute, enjoy challenges, have a solid technical foundation and can inspire others we would love to talk to you.
We offer a referral bonus for this position to anyone who refers a candidate whose employment relationship is not terminated within 3 months.
- Lead a team of Software Engineers in architecting, developing, testing and deploying software
- Ability to communicate with Product Owners, understand, distill and communicate requirements effectively to development team
- Demonstrate leadership abilities with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues
- Monitor individual employees’ performance
- Build an effective development organization by driving the recruiting and hiring of senior level engineers
- Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients, employees and markets based on the state of the art technologies
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
- Coordinate releases and sprint planning
- Conduct daily scrum meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of full-time management/leadership experience in software development
- Strong logic, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Experience in leading teams and having direct reports
- Ability to motivate people, impart responsibility and accomplish results
- Willingness to dive into software environment and technical issues
- Strong OO design, data structure and algorithm design skills
- Reasonable level of HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Solid understanding of LAMP setup & development
- Knowledge of Git, Scripting Automation and System Configuration
- Experience as a Scrum Master and leading Agile teams
Additionally, you must possess strong communication skills and attention to detail. Experience of using structured and stable approaches and industry standards will be a strict requirement to your application. You will have a chance to work on projects that really matter in a fun and friendly environment.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job