TITLE: Social Media Strategist
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia or Los Angeles, USA
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets using established metrics
- Creating, publishing and managing original, high quality content on social platforms
- Administering company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content
- Responding to social communities’ inquiries, comments, and messages
FAST Social Media Strategist will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. As a Social media strategist, he/she should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all our social media accounts in a cohesive way.
If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team. You should be comfortable to wear the hat of a photographer, editor, copywriter, planner, customer support, and social media analyst. When a new platform emerges, you do not shy away. You are the first one to give it a try.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies. You are daring and have a strange desire to report. If you can’t spell, this job is probably not for you.
This is a full time opportunity. Our ideal candidate lives either in Yerevan, Armenia or Los Angeles. You are self-motivated and strangely excited to make every day different and unique. Your best comes out in a pressured environment.
- Design audience focused social media vision and strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social momentum regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Act as a brand champion and connect with influencers through social media outreach
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Take ownership of digital KPIs and analyze social media performance in the context of business objectives
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
ABOUT FAST FOUNDATION
FAST intends to become a platform for bringing the technological breakthrough in Armenia in the areas of IT and computer science, artificial intelligence, robotics, biotechnology, advanced engineering and manufacturing technologies. The Foundation will be based on 4 pillars: education, research, start-ups and production. Expert council will be formed for every direction.
FAST is planned to pursue three main goals: to serve as a catalyst for technological development, concentrate the efforts and last, but not least, to coordinate the progress in the field. At the same time, FAST will operate according to the principle of an open platform that is ready for the development of partnership relations with private, state, public and scientific organizations in Armenia and in foreign countries. Organizationally FAST will operate as a FOF, without pursuing a commercial objective by itself. The initiative will create commercial venture funds and other business structures.
The scope of the initial financing for the development of the Foundation will be up to USD 15 million. The co-founders will launch a global fundraising campaign to attract up to USD 250 million within five years.