Globbing LLC is looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (research, customer relations, sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Plan and conduct diverse online marketing campaigns, such as banner ads, paid ad placement, email promotions, affiliate programs, viral marketing campaigns etc.
- Create content strategies for digital media, execute and manage communications with digital journalists or bloggers.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job