DEPARTMENT: Small and Medium Enterprise Lending Unit
JOB TITLE: Specialist
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: immediately
- Career growth and development opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTION: the incumbent will be responsible for the appraising, lending and monitoring of loans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report on the expediency of lending to the economic entities on the basis of their financial and economic activity analysis, collateral availability and visit to the business premises
- Create loan and pledge agreements in the AS Bank system and process their paper equivalents
- Extend the loan and compile a credit file including all the documents stipulated by the lending procedure after the execution of the agreement and its relevant verification/registration
- Implement current service and supervision of loans, follow up proper settlement of credit liabilities by the borrowers
- Analyze (monitor) current financial and economic activity of the borrower
- Release the collateral from lien upon repayment of the loan, maintain the credit file in a proper manner and hand it over to the archive in the future
- Prepare current reporting
- University degree in finance, economy and/or engineering
- At least 3 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of bank accounting principles, banking legislation and standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and As Bank
- Strong attention to detail
- Team-player skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Financial analysis skills
- Representation skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English
REMUNERATION: ranging from AMD 100,000 to 2,000,000, according to the S grade of the Bank remuneration scheme.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: all interested and qualified candidates are invited to complete the application form, enclose the CV at their discretion and email it to email@example.com. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Opening date: 18/042016
Closing date: 27/04/2016
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.