TITLE: Sales Assistant
TERM: Full time
START DATE/ TIME: April 2015
DURATION: Long term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Company is seeking for a Sales Assistant to work towards the development of wine distribution and sales network in Armenia and abroad.
- Create and maintain a database of Company’s clients in Armenia and abroad
- Assist in researching and identifying potential external markets
- Contact their representatives via email, provide sales offers and other relevant information as required
- Organize and conduct wine tastings and presentations for the Companies clients
- Directly contact HoReCa sector representatives, maintain cooperative relations with them and conduct wine related trainings and presentations as necessary
- Assist in event organization pertaining to marketing and sales activities
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Winemaking/wine sales related work experience is desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Communication, presentation and organizational skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Entry to mid-level
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send a CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
OPENING DATE: 25 March 2015
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 April 2015
ABOUT COMPANY: Semina Consulting offers viticulture consulting services as well as strategic winery and marketing management support (http://semina.am).