Sales and Service Specialist
Organization: Ucom LLC
Start date: Immediately
Duration: Permanent, with 3 months probationary period
Work type: Shift work/Night shift/ Full time
Ucom LLC is seeking for motivated and enthusiastic candidates, who will be responsible for responding to the customers’ queries, questions, inquiries and any other requests in efficient and timely manners in Sales and Service Centres in all the Regions of RA.
- Reply to the surveys, questions and requests related to the company's general information (services, special offers, tariffs, etc.);
- Carry out preliminary registration of the client, and transfer the requests to be finalized;
- Complete the registration, including the registration of the information, processing of the documents;
- Acquire payments from customers;
- Start and follow the cease, deactivation or temporary cease according to request of the customers' accounts;
- During each consecutive contact with the current or potential customers, inform them about the new services and offers;
- Execute other requests and assignments required by the leadership, within the limits of the job title.
- University Bachelor's degree;
- Preferably work experience in a relevant field (welcome staff or Help Line);
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Fluency in Armenian, advanced knowledge of Russian and English;
- Excellent oral communication skills;
- Flexibility and team work ability
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stressful situations
Opening date: August 08, 2017
Application deadline: August 15, 2017
If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualifies you for the position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com mentioning the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email: “Sales and Service Specialist”.