OPEN POSITION FOR A RESEARCHER
CSIL is looking for an Expert to work in the field of regional development, research and innovation policy, evaluation of public policies.
The researcher will collaborate with CSIL 'Development and Evaluation studies' team. He/she will also be asked to collaborate on assignments involving academic researchers from the University of Milan, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods, with whom CSIL has long standing research collaboration experience.
- Collection of quantitative (databases, statistics) and qualitative (interviews, literature and documentary reviews, surveys) data, analysis and generation of findings and policy recommendations
- Drafting of research and evaluation reports in English
- Preparation of project proposals according to specifications set in calls for tenders or calls for proposals (e.g. funded by Horizon 2020)
- Management of research and evaluation activities or tasks
- Participation in meetings, conferences and presentation of findings and results
- An advanced university degree in Economics (MSc, MA, PhD)
CSIL is continuosly looking for professionals in different areas of expertise, both freshly trained and with longstanding experience.
The ideal personal profile should include the following skills: project management, good interpersonal communication and ability to work efficiently in a team group, result-oriented and problem solving attitude, committment to results, pro-active.
Please specify your field of expertise among the following:
Evaluation of public projects and policies
SME development (cluster development)
Institutional capacity building
Forestry and natural resources management
Human resources development
Please specify your field of expertise and your seniority in a particular field according to the following categories:
- Project analyst (0-3 years of experience)
- Junior Expert (3-5 years of experience)
- Expert (5-10 years of experience)
- Senior Expert (>10 years of experience)
You can apply for a position within CSIL sending detailed CV (Word or PDF format) by email, only to: email@example.com.
It will become part of our database of experts.
For more information click "Further official information" below.