Program Development Associate
TITLE: Program Development Associate
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: Long term with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
IDeA Foundation is seeking a Program Development Associate to join the Program Development team, reporting to Program Development Manager. Program Development Associate will be involved in the development and incubation process of projects in the Foundation’s program portfolio.
- Screening and documentation of idea/project proposals
- Preparation of concept papers
- Preparation of investment packages/business plans
- Preparation of grant proposals/applications
- Carrying out specific project related case studies
- Preparation of investor reports, donor notes
- Maintenance and periodic update of Foundation’s project pipeline
- Carrying out industry/sector research and analysis
ABOUT IDeA FOUNDATION
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.