IDeA foundation is seeking a Producer/Event Manager to join the Aurora Humanitarian Initiative team, reporting to Deputy CEO.
TITLE: Producer/Event Manager
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: Until June 30th, 2017 with contract prolongation opportunity and 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
Producer/Event Manager will be involved in every aspect of creative projects and events, from the initial creative briefing through to execution and delivery. He/She will also organize and manage events in coordination with relevant team members and outsourced service providers.
- Participation in development of event concepts
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities
- Management of supplier relationships, including research on candidates, negotiations, contracting, project communication and payments.
- Management of events’ budgets
- Management of the invitation process where necessary
- Hiring and supervising contractors such as caterers and security
- Booking venues, entertainment, equipment and supplies
- Working with the communications team on event promotion
- Analyze event performance and prepare reports
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in PR, Marketing, event or project management; international work experience is a plus
- Superior managerial skills, ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports
- Experience in working with multiple vendors and agencies, as well as in tracking budgets
- Ability to think critically to successfully manage execution; collaborate and build relationships with a strong service orientation
- Result oriented with the ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of the team, while being self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian both oral and written
- Proficiency in MS Office
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement.
IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
ABOUT IDeA FOUNDATION
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.