We are seeking a Public Relations Specialist to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies;
- Initiate and coordinate all PR activities
- Collect and analyze company related public information and media coverage;
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Create, monitor and filter corporate announcements, and all types of publicly available information
- Collaborate with prominent members of the society to increase brand awareness
- Foster community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- BA degree in communications, marketing.
- Previous experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or relationship management.
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Have a full understanding of community trends and media needs and relationships.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Fluent in English and Armenian, both written and spoken.
- Influential and charismatic active society member.
- Confident communicator and presenter
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job