Markets are increasingly becoming global and even small companies are internationalizing their activities. Furthermore, companies from emerging markets are increasingly as latecomers looking for opportunities on markets abroad. This overall globalization of the economy and business is the frame for the PhD position.
Preference is given to applicants with a particular interest in International marketing communications in perspective of e-communication. Focus could be on B-to-C-markets and/or B-to-B-markets and the use of big data.
It is expected that the proposed project includes field work and qualitative and/or quantitative data analysis.
The PhD project is an integral part of strengthening the field of International Marketing within the Department of Business and Management and the candidate will be connected to the International Business Centre (IBC) within the Department of Business and Management.
Applications for enrolment and allocation of scholarship must include the following:
- Letter of motivation
- Project proposal (approx. 5 pages (A4)) containing the research project title, an outline of the course of study and a description of the overall problem areas.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Diplomas confirming academic degrees (Bachelor and Master degrees), including transcripts.
- A copy of the applicant's Master's degree thesis and published articles (if any).
- Foreign applicants must forward verified IELTS test (International English Language Testing System). Exempted are applicants with a Master's Degree from Denmark, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and Canada.
- Co-author statement. If publications that have been written in cooperation with others are submitted, a declaration from each of the authors must be enclosed. The declaration must state the extent of the applicant’s contribution to the total work and be signed by the authors.
- References/recommendations from at least two professors
The assessment of the applicants will be undertaken by an expert assessment committee.
- For further information on the content, please contact Professor John Kuada, email@example.com
- For further information about practical issues concerning the application procedure contact Lone Corfixen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application is only to be submitted online by using the "Apply online" button which can be foud in the "Further official information" below.
Appointment and salary in accordance with the Ministerial Order on the Appointment of Academic Staff at Universities No 242 of 13 March 2012 and The Ministry of Higher Education and Science Circular concerning the job structure for academic staff at universities of 19 August 2015. Salary will be in accordance with the agreements in force.
For more information click "Further official information" below.