JOB DESCRIPTION: The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an experienced and dynamic specialist to lead workshops and develop educational activities in online literacy development.
- Teach online literacy workshops;
- Develop, test and fine-tune content development activities, research and suggest new approaches in creating activities for educational content;
- Brainstorm and mock up new activity ideas that would develop students’ online literacy skills, present them to the content development group and offer solutions for their integration into the existing curriculums;
- Provide second tier support to users, coaches, and content development team in reviewing the educational content;
- Examine learning activities and assignments and provide feedback to users;
- Assist in the process of testing and evaluating the educational content.
- Higher education degree;
- Detailed understanding and solid experience in social media (Google+, Twitter, etc.);
- Qualifications in Marketing, PR;
- Ability to work with Word Press;
- Some basic skills of photo shooting;
- Excellent communication skills, including written communication, personal interaction, and public presentation in Armenian language;
- Knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Work experience is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job