ORGANIZATION NAME: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST)
TITLE: Network Evangelist
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
We are looking for an experienced person to take the position of a Network Evangelist.
- Work in close cooperation with FAST Advisory Boards, Councils, and different networks as the connector both within and between them;
- Ensure communication between the councils and FAST team effectively;
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, understanding their requirements and delivering to their needs;
- Create an effective network of partners, stakeholders and constituents;
- Coordinate, communicate and research key performance issues through in-depth analysis, and develop improvement plans;
- Deliver regular progress and/or results presentations to executives;
- Work hand in hand with Communications and other teams on PR campaigns;
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive efficiency, productivity and partner-experience improvements;
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of relevant initiatives, as needed;
- Interface closely with partners, stakeholders, and constituents;
- Be accountable for engagement of councils’ members and communities in FAST activities, and search for new cooperation opportunities;
- Act as liaison and maintain productive working relationships with all departments within FAST.
Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia.
FAST aims to revive the country’s strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem.
One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.